Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Progress on entrelac


entrelac2
Originally uploaded by herdis2002

Aren't these colors yummy?? My cell phone camera is pretty good with colors, although the focus could be better... but until I have money to buy a new digital camera the cell phone photos will have to do :)

Knitting this entrelac bag in Noro Kureyon is... I have to use the word... AWESOME. The pattern is so easy to follow, and in this self-striping yarn there's constant excitement to see what color comes out of the skein next and how it'll blend in with the surrounding colors. When I have a better camera I'll take a picture of the two sides of the bag - they're very different color-wise, because of this effect of the self-striping yarn. This will definitely not be my last project in entrelac and not in Noro Kureyon either.

entrelac3
Originally uploaded by herdis2002

No comments: